Saturday, November 10, 2007

I sent an e-mail to Nikol of Midwest Teen Sex Show begging her to link to our vadgtastic blog and this is what I got in return.


Mink Muffler,

We have to link to your site just on principle, because it's the
VadgeBlog. I love it.

I'm also glad you're enjoying the show. Not only should you send our
link to nieces and nephews, but talk to them about it after they've
viewed a few episodes. Great conversation for Thanksgiving dinner.

We'll post a link to the site in the next few weeks.

Keep rocking the Utah (and insert other appropriate state names here) vadges!

Nikol

Don't you just love this girl?

1 comment:

The Oval Office said...

WOOT! WOOT! We're like a block away from famous! I'm off to iron my prom gown in anticipation of gala events at which we're the Vajeans of honor. Maybe this time I wear my prom dress I'll get laid.